Thread: ID msg:You do not own this interaction, are you sure you want to perform this action?

ID msg:You do not own this interaction, are you sure you want to perform this action?

Hi, we are using Interaction Desktop CIC 2016 R3 Patch 17.

I have one call center user who claims this message appears at the end of every call "You do not own this interaction, are you sure you want to perform this action?". If she click yes she ends up disconnecting someone else's call. If she clicks no its an extra burden to do this at the end of each call.

She's wondering why this comes up. She reset her ID views last week so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. Is there any way to disable this message and make the answer an automatic no?

I would check her desktop configuration. Could she have a monitored appearance on her desktop for another agent's queue and she is disconnecting the wrong queue?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkT View Post
    I would check her desktop configuration. Could she have a monitored appearance on her desktop for another agent's queue and she is disconnecting the wrong queue?
    I forgot to update this thread. But yes it was the desktop configuration. I'm pretty sure of it at least. I remote on this user's workstation and she had only the interactions for the queue she was in at the top of her client. I added her "My Interactions" screen and split the top half (left her interactions, right her shared queue), and now when she does something to a call hopefully it works as designed since she is not restricted to manipulating a call that is in the shared queue. She should be now manipulating her own call. At least that's how it behaves for me. I have my interactions top left, and an IT Helpdesk queue top right, then the bottom is usually our directory.