Thread: Custom handler that will fire when an agent accepts callback?

Question Custom handler that will fire when an agent accepts callback?

I'm having a hard time finding a customization point where I can run some code when a callback is accepted by an agent. I thought it might be CustomACDPostAlert, but it doesn't seem to get fired for a callback?

Sam, just to make sure we are clear... When the agent accepts the callback, or when they place it? (Or, for that matter, when they are offered it?)

I don't have a solution for you (yet) but want to make sure I'm looking in exactly the correct place! ;-)
    Paul Simpson
    Technical Sales Systems Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Wierdbeard65 View Post
    Sam, just to make sure we are clear... When the agent accepts the callback, or when they place it? (Or, for that matter, when they are offered it?)

I don't have a solution for you (yet) but want to make sure I'm looking in exactly the correct place! ;-)
    Thanks for taking a look, weird! I am looking to do some processing when the agent accepts the callback, ideally.

subroutine when answered

I believe the subroutine you are looking for is CustomAcdPostAlertInteraction.

I use this customization point to play a message that has previously been associated with a callback request to the station of the answering agent when the callback request is picked up.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by dcurrier View Post
    I believe the subroutine you are looking for is CustomAcdPostAlertInteraction.

I use this customization point to play a message that has previously been associated with a callback request to the station of the answering agent when the callback request is picked up.
    Yay, that is the one! Many thanks for the heads up - you are my hero du jour
    Last edited by samandiriel; October 12th, 2017 at 09:53.