Thread: Queuing timeout to another workgroup

Queuing timeout to another workgroup

Hi - I have a routing where it pulls handler for area code routing and then sends to another handler for queuing to a custom workgroup etc....I need to add a timeout to send to another workgroup queue...any assistance greatly appreciated!!! I can send back to attendant to do queue timeoute via attendant but want to figure a way to queuing in the handler.
    Last edited by ralph1; October 12th, 2017 at 15:36.

handler-based queuing

Assuming an ACD queue, the ACD Initiate Processing step includes the timeout as one of the inputs. Hitting this timeout hits CustomAcdQueueItemTimeout where you can perform additional processing.

Thanks, I set the queue to 300 seconds and hitting this step however, it's not initiating the CustomAcdQueueItemTimeout.

Below is my input value

(StrLen(GetAt(lsAcdAttributeValues, Find(lsAcdAttributeNames, c_sAcdCustomPriority, 0))) > 0, toI(GetAt(lsAcdAttributeValues, Find(lsAcdAttributeNames, c_sAcdCustomTimeout, 0))), 300)

IP log

Look at a test call in SnapShot - IP log turned up to Notes. Look at the ACD initiation (should show the timeout value), then look for the timeout and see where the call goes.