Thread: Edit Service Level with ICBM

Edit Service Level with ICBM

Hello Everyone,

I'm inquiring if anyone has a way to change the service level equation in ICBM from the default one (target answered calls / Total answered calls) to be (Target answered calls / Total offered calls) or any other formulas ? Please check this screenshot workgroup overview.png for more clarifying.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
    Youssef Atef

Yes

Yes there is a server parameter to change the calculation:

StatServer_UseTotalInteractionCountForServiceLevel Calculations TRUE

INFO:

Stat Server calculates service in ICBM by default as Target Answered / Total Answered, with this Parameter set as True it calculates the service level in ICBM as Target Answered / Total Entered

You must restart stat server subsystem for it to take effect.

This is not a well documented Parameter, what version are you on? this was done via IC-137205

Which I think was done in 2016R1 P15 ??? So I would say you need to be 2016R2 or higher for this to work

The value needs to be TRUE

and the Parameter name has no spaces the formatting is off in my post - FYI
    Last edited by Ryan_H; December 4th, 2017 at 15:52.

I asked support and this is documented as first in 2016R2

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your reply. I'm using Ver 2017R4 and I checked the reference (https://help.genesys.com/cic/desktop...rator_help.pdf) for the parameter you mention but I couldn't found it. Appreciate to share any reference you have for this parameter or where can I found IC-137205 ? also is it possible to have a service level equation in ICBM to be out of the box (ex: Target Answered / Total Offered - Target Aband) ?

Many Thanks,
    Youssef Atef

Quote Originally Posted by Youssef.Atef View Post
    Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your reply. I'm using Ver 2017R4 and I checked the reference (https://help.genesys.com/cic/desktop...rator_help.pdf) for the parameter you mention but I couldn't found it. Appreciate to share any reference you have for this parameter or where can I found IC-137205 ? also is it possible to have a service level equation in ICBM to be out of the box (ex: Target Answered / Total Offered - Target Aband) ?

Many Thanks,
    Youssef Atef
    I only Know this exists because I requested it. Before I left Genesys (Interactive), there where plans to have multiple calculations in ICBM in the future.

For details on the SCR you will need to ask support.