Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Pause Recording

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    196

    Pause Recording

    I have a handler that pauses recording based on keyword spotting. The idea is to do a secure pause during card payments. This works as expected for the audio recording, however it does not pause the video recording.

    Is there a way to initiate Secure pause from a handler, or stop video recording from a handler?

    2016R4P5

    Thanks,
    Tim
    Tim Cannon

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    190
    I do not believe you can initiate a Secure Pause in a handler. I ran into this issue a while back, and ended up creating a web service to handle the pause.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3

    Info needed :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Seanatron View Post
    I do not believe you can initiate a Secure Pause in a handler. I ran into this issue a while back, and ended up creating a web service to handle the pause.
    Hi Seanatron, I was also trying the same using secure pause in ICWS. The problem I am facing is that while creating the session I need to use the same userid who owns the intearction that I am trying to pause. Even a userid with admin privilege couldnt pause interaction of another user. Appreciate if you could share how the session initiation was handled when you developed. Thank you.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Rijeesh View Post
    Hi Seanatron, I was also trying the same using secure pause in ICWS. The problem I am facing is that while creating the session I need to use the same userid who owns the intearction that I am trying to pause. Even a userid with admin privilege couldnt pause interaction of another user. Appreciate if you could share how the session initiation was handled when you developed. Thank you.
    I am performing my secure pause in IceLib. I generate the session with a service account that has access to all users' queue. The service takes a user id as a parameter and performs a secure pause on any interaction that is in a connected state.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanatron View Post
    I am performing my secure pause in IceLib. I generate the session with a service account that has access to all users' queue. The service takes a user id as a parameter and performs a secure pause on any interaction that is in a connected state.
    Thank you Seanatron. I tried hitting the API again with an admin account who has access to all user queue but getting the below error.

    {"errorId":"error.request.accessDenied.noRights"," errorCode":-2147024891,"message":"The specified user or station does not have sufficient rights to perform this action."}

    So for IceLib , is the service account created under Users in Administrator or is there any other place to create such an account?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3

    Got it working.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rijeesh View Post
    Thank you Seanatron. I tried hitting the API again with an admin account who has access to all user queue but getting the below error.

    {"errorId":"error.request.accessDenied.noRights"," errorCode":-2147024891,"message":"The specified user or station does not have sufficient rights to perform this action."}

    So for IceLib , is the service account created under Users in Administrator or is there any other place to create such an account?
    Never mind, I got it working... I was putting the call on hold and then trying to do a secure pause thats why i was getting the error.. The admin account having access to user queue was the key, thanks for that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •